Miami is known to the rest of the nation for a variety of reasons, but to those looking to call it home, you have to also know its neighborhoods. Coconut Grove is a standout, to say the least. As one of the first established communities of South Florida, it has its own identity. Click to view Coconut Grove Florida Homes for Sale. Coconut Grove is surrounded by a variety of shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants, marinas, and more, making it a vibrant and desirable area to reside. Take a few minutes to see available properties within “the Grove” and imagine the possibilities.
View Listings by Community
Latest Listings in Coconut Grove, FL
- $879,000 : 4150 Ventura Avenue, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,700,000 : 1780 Espanola Dr, Coconut Grove6 beds, 8 baths
- $3,999,000 : 1921 S Bayshore Dr, Coconut Grove3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,795,000 : 4190 Battersea Rd, Coconut Grove3 beds, 4 baths
- $920,000 : 2500 Tequesta Ln, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,900,000 : 3591 Stewart Ave, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,150,000 : 2760 KIRK ST, Coconut Grove5 beds, 4 baths
- $2,500,000 : 2037 Secoffee St, Coconut Grove6 beds, 6 baths
- $1,999,000 : 4120 BONITA AVE, Coconut Grove5 beds, 6 baths
- $4,995,000 : 3523 N Bay Homes Dr, Coconut Grove3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,775,000 : 58 Samana Dr, Coconut Grove5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,400,000 : 3780 Loquat Ave, Coconut Grove4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,499,000 : 3900 S Douglas Rd, Coconut Grove5 beds, 5 baths
- $799,000 : 2301 TRAPP AVE, Coconut Grove2 beds, 1 bath
- $3,595,000 : 3737 Justison Rd, Coconut Grove6 beds, 8 baths
See all Real Estate in the city of Coconut Grove.
(all data current as of 8/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.