Miami is known to the rest of the nation for a variety of reasons, but to those looking to call it home, you have to also know its neighborhoods. Coconut Grove is a standout, to say the least. As one of the first established communities of South Florida, it has its own identity. Click to view Coconut Grove Florida Homes for Sale. Coconut Grove is surrounded by a variety of shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants, marinas, and more, making it a vibrant and desirable area to reside. Take a few minutes to see available properties within “the Grove” and imagine the possibilities.
View Listings by Community
Latest Listings in Coconut Grove, FL
- $2,900,000 : 3591 Stewart Ave, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,163,000 : 3830 Crawford Av, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $999,000 : 3656 S Douglas Rd, Coconut Grove3 beds, 1 bath
- $950,000 : 3567 Avocado Ave, Coconut Grove4 beds, 3 baths
- $2,290,000 : 4121 Crawford Ave, Coconut Grove4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,300,000 : 3985 Loquat Ave, Coconut Grove5 beds, 6 baths
- $2,100,000 : 4049 Ventura Ave, Coconut Grove4 beds, 5 baths
- $870,000 : 4150 Bonita Ave, Coconut Grove3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,185,000 : 1794 Opechee Dr, Coconut Grove3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,995,000 : 3778 Pine Ave, Coconut Grove2 beds, 2 baths
- $3,475,000 : 3835 Park Ave, Coconut Grove6 beds, 7 baths
- $3,288,888 : 3599 N MOORINGS WY, Coconut Grove5 beds, 5 baths
- $1,299,000 : 1608 Tigertail Ave, Coconut Grove4 beds, 4 baths
- $825,000 : 1775 Nocatee Dr, Coconut Grove3 beds, 2 baths
- $4,900,000 : 3525 Royal Palm Ave, Coconut Grove7 beds, 9 baths
See all Real Estate in the city of Coconut Grove.
(all data current as of 9/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.