Miami is known to the rest of the nation for a variety of reasons, but to those looking to call it home, you have to also know its neighborhoods. Coconut Grove is a standout, to say the least. As one of the first established communities of South Florida, it has its own identity. Click to view Coconut Grove Florida Homes for Sale. Coconut Grove is surrounded by a variety of shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants, marinas, and more, making it a vibrant and desirable area to reside. Take a few minutes to see available properties within “the Grove” and imagine the possibilities.
View Listings by Community
Latest Listings in Coconut Grove, FL
- $1,350,000 : 2986 shipping av, Coconut Grove3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,499,000 : 2449 S Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,575,000 : 3210 Coacoochee, Coconut Grove3 beds, 1 bath
- $1,990,000 : 1668 Micanopy Ave, Coconut Grove5 beds, 6 baths
- $995,000 : 4245 Lennox Dr, Coconut Grove2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,249,000 : 60 W Shore Dr W, Coconut Grove3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,800,000 : 1760 Chucunantah Rd, Coconut Grove6 beds, 6 baths
- $2,095,000 : 4150 Hardie Ave, Coconut Grove5 beds, 4 baths
- $1,300,000 : 3893 Park Av, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,299,000 : 3730 Solana Rd, Coconut Grove4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,949,000 : 3541 E Glencoe St, Coconut Grove4 beds, 3 baths
- $3,799,999 : 3821 El Prado Blvd, Coconut Grove5 beds, 6 baths
- $849,000 : 4150 Ventura Avenue, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,795,000 : 4190 Battersea Rd, Coconut Grove3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,800,000 : 3591 Stewart Ave, Coconut Grove3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real Estate in the city of Coconut Grove.
(all data current as of 10/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.