NA - Residental
With an energy and style all of its own, South of Fifth has become the most desirable areas of Miami. Now, thanks to the imagination of designer Thomas Juul-Hansen, this exclusive neighborhood has become all the more stylish, and all the more exclusive. Leave the sights and sounds of South Beach behind and step inside Three Hundred Collins — a sanctuary of chic between the city and the sea. Born of Juul-Hansen’s pure and practical design, Three Hundred Collins offers residents the ultimate balance of city living and cool tranquility. A unique blend of its natural environment and sophisticated, contemporary design, Three Hundred Collins is your very own modern retreat in the heart of it all.
Set against the backdrop of Miami Beach, Three Hundred Collins takes its inspiration from the timeless serenity of the natural world. Wood floors and stone finishes bring the beauty of nature indoors, while spacious terraces and balconies throughout allow residents to soak up the sun. Stroll through the lobby and feel the outside world drift away. Explore a little further, and you may happen upon Three Hundred Collins’ stunning private gardens. Created by Urban Robot Associates to be as elegant and refined as Juul-Hansen’s designs, the gardens are exclusively accessed by just four of the apartments.
- With relaxed sophistication at the heart of Three Hundred Collins, you’ll find all of our amenities and features have been designed to make life all the more effortless… and all the more luxurious.
- From the large 75ft private pool to the hot-tub and fitness center, residents can unwind in style without leaving the sanctuary of the building. Plus, with valet parking, 24 hour attended lobby and personal service, you can be sure that life is as seamless as possible.
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Valet Parking
- 75ft Roof Top Pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Fully integrated Dishwasher
- Undercounter Wine Storage
- Raindance showerhead
- While Juul-Hansen’s spectacular interiors are guaranteed to inspire, each residence features custom kitchen cabinets, and Miele appliances. Other features include:
- Convection Oven
- Designer fixtures from Vola and Hansgrohe
- Duravit toilet
- Developer: JMH Development led by Principal Jason Halpern
- Architect: Charles H. Benson & Associates
- Interior Designer: Thomas Juul-Hansen
- Total # of units: 19